Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hobby blogs and digital fish

Man, there are a ton of hobby blogs on Blogger. I've never seen so many personal sites on quilting, fishing, and artsy stuff in my life. A lot of them are from other countries as well. Maybe I've been underestimating how many people use Blogger regularly, but a lot of the blogs I found also didn't seem to be particularly well put together or updated in the past several months.

I'm going to keep my journal on LiveJournal, because OpenDiary doesn't exist anymore. But it's kind of neat to jump through random blogs here and see who is using this corner of the internet.

I added the fish to the top of my blog, and spent an embarrassingly long time swishing my cursor over them so they'd chase after it. Digital fish. I guess it just amuses me that it's sort of calming to feed digital fish in the first place. Fish made of zeros and ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment